Friday, June 01, 2007

New Series of Devotions

Hello Dear Friends:

Some time ago I endeavored to write devotions of the entire book of Luke. I reached #195 and stopped the project. I am picking it up again. For those of you who like to read these things I will begin posting them here with #1 and work my way to the end of Luke's Gospel. So far, having done 195 1/2 I am only at Luke 10:9, so I've got a long way to go to finish out Luke, which ends with 24:53.

When I am done I hope to publish a book of these devotions called "Dr. Luke's Waiting Room" (or something like that). Speaking of that, I have a book coming out later in June called "Light Steps". It is my first book and features the first 365 devotions I ever wrote. I hope you'll be on the watch for it and consider purchasing a copy; all proceeds will go to Youth For Christ Roxboro.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

DISCLAIMER: These devotions through the book of Luke are THAT; DEVOTIONS. This is not meant to be a scholarly account or exposition of said Gospel. Thanks!

No comments: