Thursday, November 13, 2008

Volunteer Announcement #5


Dearest Volunteers,

You might not have the ability to view videos because not all of us are blessed with highspeed internet service.

I'll be managing Ye Olde Warehouse this weekend, so I am pumped about a chance to serve students and to serve you and with any of you who feel the Lord sending you this way.

Speaking of that, only come because God is indeed sending you. Now, wait, that's not me being a meany, that's just my way of saying it is not my intention that anyone be guilted into serving. It should be an act of joy provoked by the Spirit of God. Know what I mean?

So, the gist of this video is a begging of servants to come out to serve this Saturday night, November 15 from 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM or in one of the partial night windows, meaning from 4:00-7:00 PM or 7:00-10:00 PM.

We think we'll have a decent group of volunteers on Friday night, but the more the merrier there as well.

Also, it's stated in the video that I love it when people come up with ministry ideas that they can bring to the table. We can do all sorts of sports related things or even craft-related ideas.

I really want all of us to own the ministry, so the more ideas that are generated by the church teams or by individual volunteers the better we are.

BE CAREFUL: IF YOU COME UP WITH AN IDEA IT SHOULD BE AN "I THINK, SO I WILL" type of idea, not simply a "I THINK, SO Y'ALL SHOULD" type of idea. I can be an "I THINK, SO I NEED" or an "I THINK, SO WE SHOULD" type of idea too.

I love to hear from you all!

Love in Christ,
Tim
Romans 12:1-2


No comments: