Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Thank You, God.

Thank You, Father. 
Thank You for sending Jesus. 
Thank You, Jesus. 
Thank You for loving the church so much that You died for us. 
Thank You for counting us Your joy. 
Thank You, Holy Spirit. 
Thank You for revealing the Son to us, and giving the church Yourself. 
Thank You, Father. 
Thank You that I'm no longer an orphan. 
Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You for loving me as Your brother, and sharing Your inheritance.

Thank You, Holy Spirit. 
Thank You for invading my life and being intimate with me; knowing me and filling me. 
Thank You, God. 
Thank You for being personal. 
Thank You for being knowable. 
Thank You for revealing Yourself.
Thank You for revealing my sin.
Thank You for not leaving me helpless.
Thank You for the breathe of life.
Thank You for a quickened spirit. 
Thank You for calling me out of darkness and into the marvelous light.
Thank You that my wife loves You.
Thank You that she works hard.
Thank You that she is kind to me.
Thank You for the patience You give me through her.

Thank You for the oft-granted affirmation You give through her.
Thank You that she truly is a helpmeet.
Thank You that both my daughters love You.

Thank You for their tender hearts.
Thank You for their simple, honest faith.
Thank You that they have a fear of hell.
Thank You that they have an expectant hope of heaven.
Thank You for their work ethic.
Thank You that each one is unique.
Thank You for causing them to love each other.
Thank You that You are the Lord of our home.
Thank You for a sound mind. 
Thank You for a healthy body.
Thank You for a fine family.
Thank You for supplying more food than I can eat.
Thank You for a solid home. 
Thank You for plenty of clothes.
Thank You for my pots and pans.
Thank You for good friends.
Thank You for a great local church.
Thank You for refining me. 

Thank You for encouraging me.
Thank You for rebuking me.
Thank You for allowing me to hear Your voice.
Thank You for the Word, written and Living. 

Thank You for giving me ears to hear music. 
Thank You for eyes that see the beauty of all that you've made. 
Thank You for a curious mind.
Thank You for a changed heart.
Thank You for this computer.
Thank You that I can read and write.
Thank You that I can walk. 
Thank You for all the experiences You've allowed to work in my life till today. 
Thank You for every person You've used to shape me.
Thank You for every hill.
Thank You for every valley.
Thank You for the times I've been able to give.
Thank You for the times when I've only been able to receive.
Thank You that the giving and receiving is of You, and not me. 
Thank You for pillows.
Thank You for blankets.
Thank You for furniture. 
Thank You for our minivan.
Thank You for purpose on Earth.
Thank You for the waiting reward. 
Thank You for work.
Thank You for rest.
Thank You for honey badgers.
Thank You for puppies. 
Thank You for buzzards.
Thank You for clouds.
Thank You for the sun.

Thank You for the rain.
Thank You for oxygen.
Thank You for water. 
Thank You for magnets. 
Thank You for for listening... 

Thank You Lord for Your blessings on me!


No comments: