Wednesday, February 05, 2020

It's just another type of bullying.

When I was young, I was bullied. I was beat up several times. Honestly, I could have avoided some of it. I was the rare big mouth who would rather fight back and get beat up than not. Many times, I'd take the REALLY WRONG road and bully the bullies.
There is just something I can't stand about bullies. It's strength -- we's feelings or how behavior today can shape effectiveness tomorrow. It's just caring more about the moment and what someone wants in the moment than caring about a human being. 

Whether in a person or a group -- exerting itself against weakness. It's a loud voice or voices drowning out reason and mercy. It's failing to consider someone.
Whenever we take someone's dignity today, we take away part of their future. Bullying, at its highest, is murder. That's stealing someone's whole future!
Stalin. Hitler. Mao. ---- BULLIES! They used the strength of ideas words, and armies to eradicate people. They bullied on a grand scale, but it was bullying nonetheless.
I got older, stronger and more street-wise. I started winning. I think standing up to bullies is righteous, but I think, when I was younger, I stood up to bullies in an unrighteous way.
I joined the army; looking back, I think I wanted to bully the bullies on the stage of nations.
I am learning many righteous ways to do battle these days. The biggest weapon of a righteous man's warfare is prayer. After all, what strength of man is comparable to any strength of the Lord. Another weapon is truth. When we tell it, we expose the darkness. There's more, but you get what I'm saying...
This might explain to you why I hate abortion.
It's bullying. It's murder. It's stealing someone's future. I don't get how we don't get how bad abortion is and how wrong it is. I just don't get it...
We should be defending those little people.
We should be treasuring their lives.
"Give justice to the weak and the fatherless; maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute. Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked." (Psalm 82:3-4 ESV)
Join me: let's stand up to bullies...let's pray...let's tell the truth...let's end abortion. Make it by the law of man the crime it already is in the heavenlies.

No comments: