Friday, June 12, 2020

Joining in every good thing to praise and worship God.

I read Spurgeon and Calvin and Ignatius and Augustine and Nee...

I listen to Sproul and Begg and Ingram and Rogers and McGee...

I sing Crosby and Toplady and Watts and Wesley and Cowper...

I listen to McMillan and Redman and Gaither and Nordeman and Nockels...

I watch the butterfly...

I feel the wind...

I run them all through the grand filter, for God's Word gauges all!

Nothing beats Matthew, Mark, Luke and John...

Ruth and Deuteronomy and Philemon and Proverbs and Psalms thrill my soul...

Everywhere I turn, God's whispers shout His love!

The only things that bless me are those things God is in.

The old things bless me because God is in them.

The new things bless me because God is in them.

"My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness!"

"As I looked, thrones were placed, and the Ancient of Days took his seat; his clothing was white as snow, and the hair of his head like pure wool; his throne was fiery flames; its wheels were burning fire. A stream of fire issued and came out from before him; a thousand thousands served him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him; the court sat in judgment, and the books were opened." (Daniel 7:9-10, ESV)



No comments: