Saturday, April 25, 2020

Is the door open?

In my most vulnerable and difficult moments, that's when God has been most real and personal to me. He's always willing to be personal, but it often takes our brokenness and desperation to let Him in.
Some of you are at your wit's end. You may be finally opening up to be at your God beginning.
The Bible tells us that God is near to the brokenhearted. He abides with the humble.
Let Him in.
He is forgiving. He has answers for our guilt and shame. He will ultimately heal all His children.
Beloved friend, consider...

John 3:16
16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 3:23
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Romans 6:23
23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 5:8
8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 10:9-10
9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

Romans 10:13
13 For "everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

You may be in the perfect position in your heart and mind and soul today to pray:

Heavenly Father, I believe that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and that He died on the cross to save me from my sin. I believe that He rose again to life, and that He invites me to have eternal life now, and to live forever with Him in heaven as part of Your family. Because of what Jesus has done, I ask You to forgive me of my sin and give me eternal life. I receive the gift of Jesus' dying in my place. I invite You to be Lord of my entire life. I want to trust Jesus as my Savior and follow Him as my Lord. Help me to live in a way that please and honors You. Amen.

No comments: