Friday, August 28, 2020

How do you see Jesus?

A repaired view...

What would it be like to see people as God sees them AND want for them the same thing God wants for them?

I want to look upon my fellow man in that way.

I used to only look at Jesus from a worldly point of view...

...good teacher...
...great example...
...wonderful philosopher...
...brilliant story teller...
...brilliant moralist...
...religious revolutionary...

And other such immature, blinded, limited ways of missing out on exactly who Jesus is.

Now, thanks be to God, I see Jesus differently!

"So we have stopped evaluating others from a human point of view. At one time we thought of Christ merely from a human point of view. How differently we know him now!" (2 Corinthians 5:16 NLT)

With Him at work in me, I learning to see others from more than a simple, human point of view. God, help me to keep growing!


No comments: