Saturday, September 19, 2020

Let God's word move your heart and feet today.

From desperate crying to joyful running...

"The war horse is a false hope for salvation, and by its great might it cannot rescue." (Psalm 33:17 ESV)

"Though he slay me, I will hope in him;" (Job 13:15a ESV)

"Then Jonah prayed to the LORD his God from the belly of the fish, saying, 'I called out to the LORD, out of my distress, and he answered me; out of the belly of Sheol I cried, and you heard my voice. For you cast me into the deep, into the heart of the seas, and the flood surrounded me; all your waves and your billows passed over me.'" (Jonah 2:1-3 ESV)

"O Lord, hear my voice! Let your ears be attentive to the voice of my pleas for mercy!" (Psalm 130:2 ESV)

"I called on your name, O LORD, from the depths of the pit; you heard my plea, ‘Do not close your ear to my cry for help!’ You came near when I called on you; you said, 'Do not fear!'" (Lamentations 3:55-57 ESV)

"yet I will rejoice in the LORD; I will take joy in the God of my salvation. GOD, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer's; he makes me tread on my high places." (Habakkuk 3:18-19 ESV)



No comments: