Sunday, October 25, 2020

"Unbind him, and let him go."

I can't wait to these words are spoken about me: "Unbind him, and let him go."

I believe in the resurrection of the dead! Some will be raised, passed through the judgement because of Jesus Christ (ref. John 3:16-21) and sent on to the next part of eternal life because they are joined in Christ.

Some will be raised, come before the judgement and be sent to an eternal dying, where there will not be the presence of God, who is life.

As for me, I believe in Jesus, and I believe He is the only way unto life. I believe He saves me from the Father's wrath and delivers to me the Father's goodness.

As the old song says, "My hope is built on NOTHING LESS" -- (nor anything more) -- "than Jesus blood and righteousness. I dare not trust the sweetest frame, but wholly lean on Jesus' name. On Christ the Solid Rock I stand; all other ground is sinking sand."

"But this I confess to you, that according to the Way, which they call a sect, I worship the God of our fathers, believing everything laid down by the Law and written in the Prophets, having a hope in God, which these men themselves accept, that there will be a resurrection of both the just and the unjust." (Acts 24:14-15, ESV)




No comments: